Immersion Circulator Project

I saw this project on a website and, egged on by Patrick, decided to give it a try. By far the hardest part is making the cut-outs on the box. The $75 job turned into $200 as I invested in a Dremmel tool, vice, etc.

I printed full scale templates onto adhesive paper, then adhered them to the acrylic boxes. What followed was a series of trips back to the Container Store to buy more boxes. I finally got reasonably close.

assemb1

I ordered the parts on-line and they arrived a couple of days later. I soldered terminal connectors on everything, and used color-coded wire to keep everything straight.

assemb2

Then I organized all the parts for the three ICs I was making.

assemb3

Things came together slowly.

assemb4

assemb6

But eventually they came together.

icdone

icdone2

icdone4